So I was thinking "I wonder when my flight is for Boston for South Africa." And I checked my airine ticket reservation. Turns out I am leaving Saturday, June 16 in the morning to fly to Boston (instead of Sunday like I originally thought). It is only one day earlier, but that means I leave for my mission trip in SIX days! Granted, I don't officially depart for South Africa until Monday, June 18, but it will all start this Saturday morning!
Here is a brief timeline of my trip:
Saturday, June 16 - depart for Boston. Arrive in Boston 2:25 pm
Monday, June 18 - depart for New York at 6 am
depart for Johannesburg at 11:15 am
Tuesday, June 19 - arrive in Johannesburg at 8:35 am
Tuesday, July 17 - depart for Boston
Wednesday, July 18 - arrive in Boston 10:19 am
Thursday, July 19 - depart for Dallas 1:45 pm
arrive in Dallas 4:45 pm
I'll keep y'all updated as the trip gets closer!
Eann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment