We are in our last week of this program and this trip! It is so sad and I don't want to even think about it! The relationships that we have made and people we have reached out to have been unbelievable. I really think I could stay here for another 5 months and be perfectly content... scary huh?!
Things with my students are really starting to turn around by the grace of God. They are so loving and kind and even want to eat lunch with me!
Also things with my team are great. I would say that is probably the best part of this trip so far is the community that we have built. I have almost forgotten what it is like to live with a group of 30 people who are living for Jesus and what fellowship looks like. God has really blessed us this trip so far.
Date night was so great! The guys were so sweet and made dinner for us, while sending us off on a scavenger hunt to watch the sunset. Needless to say, all the girls were melting. Pictures to come later!
Also we went to the zoo on Saturday, and I PET BABY LIONS AND A CHEETAH! Can't wait to show yall the pictures. :)
Thanks for reading!
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment