1. Our first swim meet is this Saturday. Yay! Swimming has been going alright. It has been hard to go to practice and set aside about 3 hours a day to swim and about 4 hours every Saturday. I am hoping that as the semester rolls around the team camaraderie will form some more.
2. School has been absolutely insane! Last week was really rough in terms of school vs sleep. I got almost no sleep (in comparison) for about 4 nights in a row and had to swim AND craft/make gifts for my little. By Friday, my body was shutting down and man did I need to sleep.
3. Today is the last night of our 4 day weekend, which has been so so so great. It has been so relaxing to just sleep and do nothing. I did go see Looper last night, which was pretty good! I actually understood most of it, shocker. On Saturday, we also went apple picking, a popular New England tradition!
Me and my family line
Apple picking with Sarah!
My family line!
4. It's been getting cold! I think sadly, this will be the norm for the rest of the year and winter. :( So sad. No more dresses and shorts!
5. I have a little now! We had reveals on Friday night, so it has been so weird to finally have my own little, Kristen.
South Africa Boston people reunited!
Hillsong Concert
My big and I
Cru Boat Cruise
South Africa people reunited again at the Hillsong concert
Well I am back to studying for my 2 tests on Thursday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment