While I still can't say I have any of these answers, looking back, in a pretty awesome way, God addressed some of my fears. Through planning my trip to Buenos Aires, I was able to catch up with a few of my friends I was in South Africa with.
Since being here, I have had an incredible amount of free time. I forgot what it is like to spend so much time by myself haha. During my time of solitude, I was able to catch up with so many people back home and all over the country. In a particular conversation I had with one of my best friends last night, she mentioned what a blessing it is to miss people. After we got off Skype, I began to think about it a little more, and man, she is so right! I have all these people in my life that my heart aches when I am away from them. I am so blessed to have relationships with people who mean the world to me (and hopefully you know who you are!). And if it takes me being in Chile to appreciate them, then maybe that in itself is God's purpose for me here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment